Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General

[Pinned] Nostalrius Revival on Elysium

Greetings Nostalrius and Elysium players!Here at Dreamstate there is great excitement over the news that Nostalrius will be relaunched by the Elysium project team. As Nostalrius returns, so does Dreamstate! We are eager to continue our vanilla leg...
Small Kishkumen 3y
Kishkumen246468Small Vibes 3y
General

Old ass Emerald Dream player curiosity

Hey Dreamstate gang, I used to play on Emerald Dream 1.12 way back in 2013 you guys were the best on that server and i had most of my enchants and crafted epics crafted by your guildies. I'm just curious who is still around from those days, I reme...
Member avatar small Zulu 273d
Zulu121132Member avatar small Raveme 88d
General

Your favorite DPS machine

Sup mafksClassic hype eyyWho is still alive for release? L t a a f s ? Synergy ? Thashy ?
Member avatar small Mortifera 113d
Mortifera3354Small Mokrish (Petos) 88d
General

signing up

Zup.I cleared vanilla with Union(outland), as a holy pally. I was more or less best geared oally on the server.We we're third guild on the server,aktho had som server-first(ouro) but thats it.Whould love if we could compete stuff like that!I wanna...
Member avatar small Prinessan(Zodiaec) 130d
Prinessan(Zodiaec)2309Small Mokrish (Petos) 129d
General

Was fun cya round!

Had a good run boys from l4g->anethema-> angrathar. Don't think ill be joining the guild for classic so I wanted to say farewell and thanks for the good times and good leadership. Will stay on the classic discord if things change. /wave
Small Vibes 224d
Vibes3667Small Lurkkihuntar 215d
General

Gotcha.

You really thought hiding here would stop me from finding you, hmm?
Member avatar small Calcima 1y
Calcima2464Small Thrashing 1y
General

Long time no see

Hey Dreamstate, I'm not sure how many of you remember me from back in the Nostalrius days (man those were good times). I decided to roll Light's Hope on Northdale, so if anyone plays there please hit me up @Hillsbrad. Good luck on WoTLK raids!Rega...
Small Skullsurgeon 1y
Skullsurgeon2494Small Don 1y
General

Dreamstate presence on upcoming official Classic servers?

Hey y'all.I have been following this guilds activities and was just wondering, are there currently any plans for the guild to be present on the upcoming official Classic servers?I mean, in a competetive raiding sense.If so, would you already accep...
Member avatar small Styg 1y
Styg3840Member avatar small Styg 1y
General

HeyGuys

title is just there to piss thrashing off honestly cuz he hates one thing more than twitch... twitch emote "memes"just got one question... are u lads having fun? :)a certain someone might wanna play something soonish :P~ #1 rogue on patchwerk on m...
Small Knife 1y
Knife161775Small Edwardblom 1y
General

Hey!

Hey guys! Im curious , which server is the guild on,and ofcourse can u give me any links to it,so i can dl clients and everything else.It would be awesome if i can come and play with you,but even if not on the guild,atleast to have chat with some ...
Member avatar small Mimz 1y
Mimz2376Small Mokrish (Petos) 1y
General

Happy Christmas to all you!

Greetings from Finland!(its our christmas tree ^^)
Small Zikate 1y
Zikate1405Small Zikate 1y
General

Grats guys !

Ello everybody ! Not sure if anyone still playing back from ED, but just wanted to give my shout out to the guild, for finally getting Naxx done ! I wish i had been there, but couldnt get my self to start all over, when Dreamstate moved from EDBut...
Member avatar small Leska 2y
Leska151818Member avatar small Jakob 2y
General

Grats and hello again

First of, grats on KT kill! Of course Dreamstate did it, good job! 😉For those of you that don't know me. I played as Elemental Shaman in Dreamstate on the Looking4Group Hellfire realm and quit when the server died and Dreamstate went elsewhere. Bu...
Member avatar small Dojd 2y
Dojd111359Member avatar small Honeyhoney 2y
General

Braindot

Can someone please tell Braindot (Brain) that I tried to contact him but the website wont let me send him a pm. I've lost his details in my skype, whatsapp and email etc. but want to contact him (no WoW installed as well)Thanks,Jub
Member avatar small jubbajubba 2y
jubbajubba2474Small Brain 2y
General

Guilds going to LightsHope

I made this list with information I could obtain during the day at work, but have made it as accurate as possible.Confirmed guilds going light hope DreamstateNightcallPhoneixWe do not sowGnarlyKaamosSupernovaDank Budz CollectiveUntold StoryBlood a...
Member avatar small Docken 2y
Docken51186Small Netherfrost 2y
General

If he's still here

Looking for my old pal Shacoloki, hmu on Kronos dude! I can't be arsed lvling to 10 for ingame whisper. Or if he doesn't check the forums if one of you guys could let him know, thank you
Member avatar small Revolvas 2y
Revolvas4922Member avatar small Revolvas 2y
General

I dont want Dreamstate to collapse.

Hey guys,i am you fan.I have never talking to each one of you in game,but still it was a pleasure to play with you guys on the same realm,watching you videos of fast running Molten Core and Blackwing Lair.Now when Nostalruis is dead (RIP nost) i c...
Member avatar small Petrusha 3y
Petrusha42009Small Mokrish (Petos) 2y
General

BWL gear

Hey guys. I'm interested in buying some bwl items. Items I need:http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19434http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19370http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19400http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19407and possibly: http://db.van...
Member avatar small Ujmnietoboli 2y
Ujmnietoboli3738Member avatar small Ujmnietoboli 2y
General

Here to talk to Rik

Sorry, not here to actually apply. It has just been such a long time since I have talked to Rik and I am trying to track him down. If someone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.Thank you,Uthelanos
Member avatar small Uthelanos 2y
Uthelanos8955Small Don 2y
General

EU vs. NA

Member avatar small Alexensual The Great 2y
Alexensual The Great2749Small Madhatter 2y